Juloi Coal

UPDATE 2-Indonesia amends contracts with 13 coal mining ...

For later generation contracts used by companies including PT Barasentosa Lestari, PT Intitirta Primasakti, PT Juloi Coal, PT Kalteng Coal, PT Lahai Coal, PT Maruwai Coal, PT Pari Coal, PT Ratah Coal and PT Sumber Barito Coal, the changes come into effect in 2018.

Get Price
List of subsidiaries of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP ...

ex-8.1 4 dex81.htm list of subsidiaries of bhp billiton limited and bhp billiton plc List of subsidiaries of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc Exhibit 8.1

Get Price
Nana Kuryana - Aviation Superintendent/ KTT - PT. Juloi ...

View Nana Kuryana’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Nana has 5 jobs listed on their profile. ... PT Juloi Coal (BHPBilliton) December 2009 – July 2012 2 years ...

Get Price
Indonesia and coal - SourceWatch

{{#badges: CoalSwarm|Navbar-Indonesiacoal}} Since the early 1990's Indonesian coal mining in Indonesia has grown dramatically. The World Coal Institute estimates that in 2008 Indonesia mined 246 million tonnes of coal with just over 200 millions tonnes of this exported. 2008 coal exports comprised 173 million tonnes of steam coal and 30 million tonnes of coking coal.

Get Price
Category:Indonesia - SourceWatch

This page was last edited on 27 September 2006, at 02:32. Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. SourceWatch is a project of the Center for Media and Democracy (CMD).

Get Price
BHP Billiton Limited Companies - SEC.gov

PT Juloi Coal. PT Kalteng Coal. PT Lahai Coal. PT Maruwai Coal. PT Pari Coal. PT Ratah Coal. PT Sumber Barito Coal. UMAL Consolidated Pty Limited. ... BHP Billiton Limited Companies: Pacific Liner Services Pty Ltd. Tavela Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Pty Ltd.

Get Price
pt juloi coal website - greenrevolution.org.in

IndoMet Coal Project - SourceWatch. The spokesperson stated in the email that this would be followed by investments in mines and infrastructure by PT Maruwai and PT Juloi, two other joint venture companies.Thiess Indonesia, "Thiess Indonesia Lahai Coal (Indomet) Mine Infrastructure", Thiess website, accessed May 2014.

Get Price
List of subsidiaries of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP ...

EX-8.1 3 dex81.htm LIST OF SUBSIDIARIES OF BHP BILLITON LIMITED AND BHP BILLITON PLC. Exhibit 8.1 . List of Subsidiaries of BHP Billiton Plc . Entity and Country of Incorporation ... List of Subsidiaries of BHP Billiton Ltd (continued) Entity & Country of Incorporation : ... PT Juloi Coal - Indonesia : PT Maruwai Coal - Indonesia:

Get Price
pt juloi coal - rijschoolpremiere.nl

juloi coal - frankzewerknl. These mines are operated by PT Maruwai Coal, PT Juloi Coal, PT Kalteng Coal, PT Sumber Barito Coal, PT Lahai Coal, PT Ratal Coal, and PT Pari Coal The Haju mine, which is located within the Lahai Coal Contract of Work, has a production capacity of one million tonnes of coal per annum and has been in production since 2015

Get Price
Indonesia amends contracts with 13 coal miners - steelguru.com

Indonesia amends contracts with 13 coal miners. ... PT Juloi Coal, PT Kalteng Coal, PT Lahai Coal, PT Maruwai Coal, PT Pari Coal, PT Ratah Coal and PT Sumber Barito Coal, the changes come into ...

Get Price
Past Major Projects - Petrosea

PT Juloi Coal (BHP Billiton Indonesia) – Central Kalimantan (2007 – 2008) Petrosea’s scope of work for this project included a 250-man camp equipped with a fly-in and fly-out heliport area maintenance hangar, water / sewage treatment plant, clinic, main office, induction room, mosque, in-camp access road, walkway as well as industrial ...

Get Price
PT Juloi Coal | APBI-ICMA

APBI-ICMA adalah organisasi pertambangan batubara di Indonesia, organisasi non pemerintah, nonprofit dan non politik yang mencakup aspek hulu (eksplorasi dan eksploitasi) dan hilir (pemasaran distribusi, pemanfaatan dan penambangan) dari industri batubara di Indonesia.

Get Price
Juloi Northwest coal project - SourceWatch

The IndoMet Coal Project is held by a joint venture in which BHP Billiton is a 75% shareholder and a subsidiary of Adaro Energy holds the remaining 25% share. The Juloi Northwest coal deposit is located in the Juloi Coal Contract of Work and is approximately 90 km west of Lampunut.

Get Price
Air terjun dinding laas di juloi coal kalimantan tengah ...

Apr 16, 2019· Air terjun yang tersembunyi masih alami dihutan rimba kalteng.

Get Price
List of subsidiaries of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP ...

EX-8.1 2 dex81.htm LIST OF SUBSIDIARIES OF BHP BILLITON LIMITED AND BHP BILLITON PLC. ... Dampier Coal (Queensland) Pty Limited . BHP Mitsui Coal Pty Limited . Pilbara Gas Pty Limited . ... PT Juloi Coal . PT Kalteng Coal . PT Lahai Coal . PT Maruwai Coal . PT Pari Coal .

Get Price
Adaro MetCoal Stage 1 coal mine | Wood Mackenzie

The mine includes metallurgical coal mining areas of Haju (Lahai concession) and Lampunut (Maruwai concession). The two concessions within Adaro MetCoal Stage 1 span a total of 668 square kilometres. Adaro MetCoal Stage 1 is part of the greater Adaro MetCoal Project which also includes the nearby Pari, Sumber Barito, Kalteng, Juloi, and Ratah ...

Get Price
IndoMet Coal Project Indonesia - banktrack.org

Other than the Haju mine, the other undeveloped metallurgical and thermal coal deposits are the Lampunut coal project, the Luon coal project, the Bumbun coal project and the Juloi Northwest coal project, located within seven Coal Contracts of Work (CCoWs). While BHP Billiton's plan is to

Get Price
COKAL LIMITED Developing a new Coking Province

immediately to the south of PT Juloi Coal (BHP 75%, Adaro Energy 25%). BHP recently announced that it will be progressing with the Juloi project which will add interest to the region as a new coking province. Scoping studies have commenced on BBM and CKA believes …

Get Price
Coal Mining Business in Indonesia | the1uploader

Jul 20, 2016· The e-book of “Coal Mining Business in Indonesia” is available for rent at US$ 150 per 24 hours. The price in USD is valid for non-Indonesian citizen. The price in IDR is valid for Indonesian citizen. The promotion period is limited. The rentable e-book …

Get Price
Daftar perusahaan batu bara Indonesia - Wikipedia bahasa ...

Bagian ini tidak memiliki referensi atau sumber tepercaya sehingga isinya tidak bisa dipastikan. Bantu dengan menambahkan referensi yang layak. Materi yang tidak memiliki sumber dapat dipertanyakan dan dihapus sewaktu-waktu oleh Pengurus. Tag ini diberikan tanggal Agustus 2014

Get Price
pt juloi coal website - pixmix.nl

pt juloi coal website - laspaghardierebe. profil pt maruwai coal pt juloi coal website limestone mining equipment sand pt juloi coal website Zenith can supply LTD inkor prima coal indonesia pt megah karya cooal Learn More Pre parts to wear for a hammer broyrur Next crushed rock Read more pt pari coal…

Get Price
Bumbun coal project - SourceWatch

The IndoMet Coal Project is held by a joint venture in which BHP Billiton is a 75% shareholder and a subsidiary of Adaro Energy holds the remaining 25% share. The Bumbun coal deposit is located in the Juloi Coal Contract of Work and is approximately 55 km west of Lampunut.

Get Price